I CAN

     Two moths ago, I involved myself in a totally new world for me called business world. I just signed up as an authorised agent of Klinik Primer Cherang. This clicic is located at Kota Bharu, Kelantan. This clinic provides the best services to all patients,  no matter what the problems are. Yet in 2019, the 2 handsome doctors, Dr Safwan and Dr Rahimie decided to launch a supplement called Vitamin C Klinik Primer Cherang. The product is as below :


VITAMIN C KLINIK PRIMER CHERANG


    This supplement is launched by Dr Safwan and Dr Rahimie to help those with finance problem but still want to consume supplement for heath and beauty at once. Why did I say that ? This is because this Vitamin C is just RM19.90 for 30 tablets. The vitamin C is 500mg per tablet, which is the correct amount for children, adults as well as those who have common diseases.

    For the first month I joined the family of Klinik Primer Cherang, I bought oly 10 bottles of Vitamin C to resell them. 10 bottles, just 10 bottles. After 1 week, the 10 bottles of Vitamin C are still there, no change, no buyer, no asking from anyone, nothing. At that time, I was so disappointed and down, I felt like maybe joining this was a wrong decision, so I told all my feelings to my leader and told her that I wanted to resign from the agent. But then, she cheered me up, helped me and taught me the ways to increase my sales. And boooooommmmm💣💣 !!!!!! My 10 bottles of Vitamin C just sold out ! I was so happy and the spirit of mine just came back.

        And the time of second batch of restock arrived, I bought 100 bottles of Vitamin C confidently. With my consistency of posting in social media, the 100 bottles of Vitamin C just sold out in less than 2 weeks. 

    I'm here to share my experience with you guys. At the same time, I'm here to motivate you guys. No matter what's the obstacles, there is only us will deal with them. Set your goals and targets, struggle, and work hard till the day you are happy with your results. The most important thing is consistency. CONSISTENCY ! Post more in social media, lower your ego and good luck friends ! 😘

Comments

Popular Posts